Maybelline Marquez Monteiro BATANGAS CITY (CAPITAL), BATANGAS, REGION IV-A - CALABARZON
The new Business Permits and Licensing System (BPLS) of Batangas City consists of various operations from different city departments/offices in coordination with regional and local representatives of National Government Agenc
1. Creation of TWG
2. Coordination with national agencies
3. Formulation of EO
4. Training of personnel
5. Establish BOSS which illustrates the business-friendly approach of the city government
6. Automation of the BOS
* Online Business Registration
* Mobile payment for business permits
* Payment of fees using ATM Card/Debit Card via
* Point-of-Sale-Facility at the City Treasurer’s Office
* PBR Kiosk
1. Quality Service aided with a Business-Friendly environment.
2. Empowered city officials and staff working as a team.
3. Reduced cost and burden of business transactions.
4. Increased in the business applications and j