Maybelline Marquez Monteiro TAYTAY, RIZAL, REGION IV-A - CALABARZON
Taytay Municipal Tiangge, a series of small stalls that usually sell cheaper items, considered as a haven by people who love affordable clothes and dresses, entitling the town itself as the Garments Capital of the Philippines
LGU Taytay developed two activities for business: 1) Institutionalization of the local garments market by making Taytay business-friendly and 2) encouraging the participation of CSOs and NGOs.
* Tiangge owners are recognized as licensed businesses
* Light and Sound Show of the Garment Industry
* Pageant showing Taytayeños hand-made cloth
* Free TESDA Certified Course in Dressmaking
* Haberdashery, Tailoring and
The Municipality reaped a tenfold increase of success.
* The municipality won the 2015 Galing Pook Award
* 4,830 business registrants in 2016
* upsurge of collection from special permits from to 494,398.8 in 2016