Local Governance Innovative Solutions Bank

Where innovation and solutions meet.
Philippines Standard Time

Ang TAHANAN ng Quezon City

180 views
Date and time
2017-10-04 16:49:51
Uploaded by
Lennie Marquez Yap
QUEZON CITY, NCR, SECOND DISTRICT (NOT A PROVINCE), NCR - METRO MANILA
Description
TAHANAN is a health facility that aims to provide a comprehensive rehabilitation service using the Therapeutic Community Modality to treat and rehabilitate drug dependents. Aside from this, TAHANAN focuses on the role of the
Implementation
The establishment and operation of QC TAHANAN is backed by a series of Quezon City ordinances
Strategies
QC TAHANAN offers a minimum of six (6) months residential treatment to patients who were recommended by the Quezon City Anti-Drugs Abuse Advisory Council (after clinical evaluation) to undergo rehabilitation. It has unique p
Project Result
From 2011 to 2015, only 12 percent of the total population was recorded to have relapsed, while the remaining 88 percent was able to complete the residential and after-care program.
Outcome Areas
Sub-categories

Message

No comments yet.

Comment